It did not take me long to transition from just developing and creating websites to also marketing and promoting them on the web. It would break my heart to see a business owner invest in a beautiful website but fail to properly promote or market it so that it provides a measurable and definable return on investment. Search engine optimization was a perfect fit for someone like me who has a strong technical and analytics background that is required to optimize websites and measure search engine optimization campaigns.
My SEO Experience
I have been practicing SEO for 4 years and have had to opportunity to work with a wide array of companies, individuals and websites. Below is a list of SEO skills and activities that I can provide. I have considerable experience working in the pharmaceutical industry and how to best optimize a website while following the marketing standards set by DDMAC and OPDP.
- On-page(HTML) optimization
- Digital Asset Optimization (Video, Images, PDFs)
- Mobile Website SEO and best practices
- Social SEO and Google+ optimization
- Link building and link creation
- SEO 101 Training
- Press release optimization & training
- Monthly and Quarterly Reports
- Search Insights and Competitor Analysis
- Google Rich Snippets and Schema.org
Heres a short list of some of the tools I find useful and have experience using for search engine optimization.
Tools & Software
- Advanced Web Ranking
- Advanced Link Manager
- Raven Tools
- Google Analytics
- Majestic SEO
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Open Site Explorer
- Conductor Searchlight (Enterprise SEO platform)